Air Force Security Forces EPR Bullets
- Vetted entry requirements for 35K+ visitors; maintained $250K biometrics system--secured KAFB assets/prsnl
- Certified Records Custodian; managed VC program/AFRIMS; ensured AFI requirements met/inspection ready
- Achieved 92% on EOC exam; recognized by TRW/CC f/outstanding performance--promote ahead of all peers
- Primary Flight Chief; leads xx Security Forces (SF) personnel protecting $3.3B in USSTRATCOM assets
- Hand selected as "Flight Admin"; single-handedly oversaw flt personnel actions--assured 52+ mbrs fit for duty
- Skilled C2 for two suspicious pkgs; coordinated multi-agency response--set cordons/evac'd 78 prsnl f/recovery
- First-on-Scene to four domestic disputes/loud noise complaints; three suspects detained--order/peace restored
- Establish'd Alarm Working Grp; directed 30-mbr tm; ID'd Intrusion Detection issues to SF/CC--prep'd section
- Complet'd adversarial testing 350+ alarm points; detect'd 100% of intrusion attempts--AFI standards exceeded
- Gallantly commandeered two unsanctioned weapons during DUI detainment; potential active shooter deterred
- Completed 12 antiterrorism/force protection measures; created hard target--potential terrorist activity deterred
- Identified local wanted fugitive at VCC; coordinated with local law enforcement--seamless custodial transfer
- Zealously enforced traffic regulations; conducted traffic stops and educated motorists--increased traffic safety
- Graduated Kaplan University; earned Bachelors Degree in Nutrition Science--stellar 3.86 GPA/3x Dean's List
- Completed all training requirements w/o issue; maintained worldwide readiness--maximized unit capability
- Participated in local 9/11 memorial ceremony; proudly represented AF values--enhanced community relations
- Valued IMA and asset to unit's effectiveness; challenge continuously and increase responsibility--promote now
- Provided security for Senator Boozman's visit; crucial TCP for event--unit execution lauded by AW leadership
- Continued academic prowess; earned 12 credits toward Masters Degree in Nutrition--sets example for NCOs
- Top enlisted IMA in the squdron; dependable and committed to delivering mission success--promote to MSgt!
- Champion'd police outreach pgm; educated base community on SF duties--bridged gap between SF & base pop
- Account'd daily f/ 150 M4 rifles/189 M9 pistols--$5.5K in assets; enabl'd SF msn--secur'd 9K+ base populace
- Manag'd $800K in ammo/$400K in LMR/$35K in RADAR devices; SF msn critical equip--zero discrepancies
- Reorg'd armory; optimal equip/wpn configuration--decreased arming times 40%/sped major incident response
- Managed 20 vehicle fleet valued at $800K; ensured 96% Vehicle-In-Commission rate--trump'd AF goal by 6%
Vigilant entry controller; identified 7 curfew violations; assisted patrols w/apprehension/processing of suspects-- enforced Wg standards
- Augmented Flight; conducted entry point ID checks--safegarded 43K personnel & $4B in msn critical resources
- Trained eight man disturbance control team; augmented superlative list of skills--enhanced section capability
- Safeguards 31K personnel/30K acres of property, including protection level (PL) 2/3/4 resources, valued at $6.5B
- Instructed OU ROTC program; trained shoot/ move/ communicate skills--future USAF officers combat oriented
- Graduated AFMC Brave Defender Regn'l Combat Trng Ctr, Creech AFB--coined by 99 CC--receivd top squad
- Responded to medical emergency; secured scene until relieved by medical personnel--victim safely transported
- Rendered assistance for domestic disturbance; ensured victim/witness rights--diffused situation w/out incidents
- CATM line instructor; provided safe environment for weapons fire w/o incident--ready for promotion to SSgt!
A dedicated Airman whose versatility, demeanor and job knowledge place him above his peers--promote!
A multi-faceted SF mbr; performs above peers and always achieves top results--promote to SSgt immediately!
A professional Airman with tremendous potential and thrist for increased responsibility--promote with peers!
A proven performer and an invaluable asset to the unit and Security Forces career field--promote immediately!
A SrA who sets the standards and has the drive and determination to lead tomorrow's AF--promotion is a must
A true asset; exemplifies AF core values & consistently sets the standard for colleagues--promote above peers!
Active participant in local outreach programs; dedicated over 20 hrs towards 4 CDC improvement initiatives
Active participant in Police Week activities; honored fallen heroes--promoted community relations and healing
Active participant in Wing/unit activities; SF Turkey Bowl/basketball--promoted teamwork and healthy living
Actively supported CFC; assisted in 2 fundraising events--directly contributed to Wg meeting established goal
Airman is an outstanding example of how to act; sets the standard for SF--promote to Senior Airman now
Airman w/unlimited potential; high military bearing & professional attitude makes him a true asset--promote!
Airman willing to adapt & tackle new assignments/increased responsibilities; challenge and promote w/peers
Airman with potential; displays ability to become a valuable member of the Air Force--promote when ready
Alerted to seven 113 Wg klaxon alrms; secured alert fighter aircraft--guaranteed airtight defense of PL-2 asset
Amazing Amn! Puts forth 100% in job effort/production; accepts advanced responsibility--promote to SSgt!
Ambitious Airman w/unmatched drive and determination; a leader for todays Air Force--promotion deserved!
Amn w/unlimited potential; military bearing/professional attitude makes him stand out among peers--promote!
Amn with unlimited potential; high military bearing & professional attitude makes him a true asset--promote!
An ambassador of charity; bestowed $50 USD to Red Cross for tragedy stricken Japan--improved relief efforts
An exceptional NCO! Displayed dedication through superior customer service--promote him ahead of peers!
An Outstanding Airman! A cut above the rest! Consistently exceeds all standards; should be a SSgt now!
Assisted w/Ali Al Salem AB clean up; collected 30 bags of trash--improved living conditions for 2K+ airmen
Assisted w/DUI apprehension; ensured flawless processing of evidence--enforced AF "zero-tolerance" policy
Assisted with runaway case; vigilance and intel gathering proved effective--efforts resulted in apprehension
Assumed C2 during 10 unannounced alarm activations; swift actions/text book response led to safe resolutions
Attention to detail! Spotted unauthorized firearm during veh search--maintained secure posture for Andrews
Attentive patrolman; apprehended individual for shoplifting at BX--recovered gov't property and cited offender
Attentively patrolled '10 PACAF airshow; safeguarded $2B in assets--55K attendees protected w/out incident
Average SrA; demonstrated a modest degree of professionalism/job knowledge--promote to SSgt when ready
Avid SF supporter; mbr of unit intramural football team--vital to championship victory/lifted esprit de corps
Calm under pressure; responded to a volatile domestic dispute--quickly diffused situation and restored order
Certified flt armorer; issued/received arms/ammunition/equipment worth $2M--reduced arming time by 50%
Cited 30 traffic violators; enforced regulations--reduced vehicle accidents/improved public safety compliance
Clearly demonstrated sound understanding of SF knowledge; achieved 92% on QC--set high standard for peers
Clearly displayed technical skills & desire to assume increased responsibilities--promote him to TSgt ASAP!
Close Boundary Sentry for PL-1 aircraft; ensured the safety of aircraft and crew--guaranteed mission success
Close in/close boundary sentry for PL-1/2 alert aircraft; secured acft/crew--resource integrity uncompromised
Combat FTM; enabled movements of 110 msns/400 hrs OTW--secured 60K acre BSZ/24K CF/$20B in assets
Combat Ready! Graduated strenuous two week Contingency Readiness Training--deployed in support of OND
Committed to self-improvement; actively pursued CCAF degree in Criminal Justice--earned 6 semester hours
Community focused; 100 hrs devoted to Boys/Girls Club--mentored youth on intricacies of teamwork/fair play
Community involved! Devoted 235 off duty hours to American Red Cross--excellent role model for all NCOs
Community involved! Participated in inaugural Annapolis half marathon--raised 410K+ for Salvation Army
Concerned for less fortunate; donated $600 in food to local food banks--provided families w/life's necessities
Conducted 10 random AT/FP Measures; 20 vehicles/facilities inspected--prevented potential terrorist activity
Conducted 125 AT/FP RAMS; executed 62 hrs of fence line patrols/ID & bldg checks--deterred terrorist attack
Conducted recall procedures; 100% accountable through 41 IDF attacks--confirmed location/safety of 47 Amn
Consistently exceeded my expectations/produced excellent results; a standout among peers--promote to TSgt!
Consistently remarkable leadership qualities; effort directly contributed to "Unit of the Year" Award--promote
Consummate role model; devoted 50 hours to visit veterans at Walter Reed--supported Armed Forces veterans
Contributed $120 to the Combined Federal Campaign; aided local charities--helped SFG reach targeted goal
Contributed five hours at Northview Elementary career day; promoted AF opportunities--inspired 180 children
Controlled 23 in-flight & eight ground emergencies; cordoned the area--provided unimpeded emergency route
Coordinated w/Stalker Inc; trained 22 SF as LIDAR instructors--300 speeding citations issued/safer roadways
Cordoned three possible VBIEDs; secured search area and evacuated effected facilities--ready to pin on SSgt!
Cornerstone of community relations; motivated 34 flt mbrs to donate time helping others--460 volunteer hours
Dedicated Amn! Always strives to exceed the standards of his leaders/sets standards for peers--promote now!
Dedicated Amn!Strives to exceed established standards & set example for others--ready to excel as new SrA
Dedicated NCO; adaptive/highly proactive/set standards/achieved optimum goals--promote him ahead of
Dedicated SrA! Always strives to exceed the standards of his leaders/sets example for others--promote now!
Dedicated three hours to AADD program; provided transportation to Amn--upheld unit integrity/esprit de corps
Dedicated time as sponsor for new Amn; secured transportation/quarters--enabled smooth transition to unit
Dedicated to mission accomplishment; delivered max effort and exceeded expectations--promote immediately!
Dedicated to msn accomplishment; delivered max effort/exceeded expectations--promote to TSgt immediately!
Definite asset to unit & career field; unmatched abilities w/attributes of a rising leader--promote to TSgt ASAP
Delivered K-9 support for 12 high-vis events; SECDEF/SECAF/CSAF--perfect execution for 400+ GOs/DVs
Deployment RA/S4 Supt; managed $300k budget/equipment purchase/accountability--zero mission gaps/delays
Determined/motivated professional ready for more challenges--reward w/increased responsibility & promote!
Developed 25 SF warriors into cohesive/effective team; flight's apprehension rate was highest in recent years
Devoted 160+ hours to Airmen s Attic; sorted and organized $3K in donations--improved base residents lives
Devoted Airman; served as designated driver for flight members--prevented DUI/reinforced wingman concept
Devoted eight hours at Korean orphanage; led recreational activities/distributed goods--children's spirits lifted
Directed response to mutual assault in housing; arrested suspects and gathered evidence--prevented escalation
Dispatched LE patrols to med emergency involving asthma victim--person resuscitated/transported to MGMC
Dispatched to 113 FW klaxon; set up blocking force between taxiway/resource--expedited alert crew response
Dispatched to domestic disturbance; administered first aid to victim--safeguarded area for medical pers arrival
Dispatched to four bldg alarms; established 360 of affected bldg--ensured all military assets were safe/secure
Dispatched to three vehicle accidents; secured scene/established TCPs--eliminated further danger/destruction
Displayed concern for fellow Airman; generously contributed to multiple CFC causes--helped Sq exceed goal
Displayed impressive technical ability; delivered excellent post brief--efforts recognized/coined by Wing/CC
Displayed outstanding commitment & provided expertise in all facets of MWD program; promote immediately!
Donated $600 of food to local food banks; provided families w/life's necessities--enhanced lives of community
Donated six hrs with Wider Circle; furnished food/home goods to civs--advanced JBA & community relations
Donated to American Red Cross; bestowed money and clothing--helped victims of disasters in desperate times
Donated to multiple CFC causes; helped the Wing reach its set goal--supported nationwide assistance agencies
Donated to national charities; contributed $100 toward CFC and Air Force Association--assisted less fortunate
Donated use of personal vehicle during 11 CES vehicle shortage--efforts prevented negative impact to mission
Dynamic Airman; continuously outshined peers/upheld strict military standards--promote to SrA immediately!
Dynamic flight performer; always goes above and beyond--efforts led to 11 SFS Squadron of the Year Award
Effective and capable Amn; continue to challenge with increased duties and responsibilities--promotion ready
Effective Leader! Achieved remarkable results in all assigned tasks; role model SrA--promote to SSgt ASAP!
Energetic and capable--a proven vital asset to the United States Air Force and Security Forces career field
Enforced base RAM pgm; conducted 48 base patrols/ID checks--deterred terrorist activities against installation
Enforced Wg's AT/FP standards; execution of 50 random antiterrorism measures resulted in zero penetrations!
Environmentally minded; vol'd to clean up 52 lbs of debris at Ft Wash Nat'l Park--enhanced park beautification
Excellent Airman who Performed all of his duties with determination and A desire to excel--promote w/o delay
Excellent Airman! Ready to meet new challenges & increase in responsibilities--promote him to SSgt ASAP!
Excellent Amn who performs all of his duties with determination and a desire to excel--promote w/out delay!
Excellent leader; conducted study session with pipeline Airmen--efforts achieved desired 100% QC pass rate
Excels in all basic and complicated tasks; prepares peers for QC--promote to Senior Airman ahead of peers
Exceptional Amn; consistently demonstrates highest degree of professionalism--promote to SSgt ahead of peers
Exceptional leader with unmatched dedication/skills; epitomizes highest AF standards--promote ahead of peers
Exceptional performer; motivates by setting the example/inspired others to achieve excellence--promote ASAP
Exceptional Senior Airman; ready for increased responsibility/challenges of an NCO--promote to SSgt ASAP!
Exceptionally gifted NCO; efforts aided unit in CI excellence/Wg's overall "Pass" rating--promote him ASAP!
Executed close in/boundary sentry duties on alert PL-1 acft; prevented unauthorized access--ensured msn ready
Executed flt security during 20 high-vis events; POTUS/CSAF/CMSAF/1K guests/200 DVs--superb oversight
Exemplified high standards of dedication; key to 51 FW "Excellent" rating during recent ORI--promote ASAP!
Expedited 332 ESFG AEF changeover; processed 500+ personnel/1K+ wpns; reduced transition time by 40%
Expertly directed dynamic team; controlled daily ops and training--100% EVAL pass rate under his leadership
Extraordinary NCO whose ldrship & mgmt skills are evident through results section achieves--promote ASAP!
Extremely efficient; sets the standards/challenge and capitalize on her strengths--promote ahead of her peers!
Extremely knowledgeable NCO; provided top notch PAX Terminal briefing--coined by AMC/CC for delivery
First on-scene to vehicle accident; secured scene/conducted investigation--minimized further potential hazards
First resp to breaking & entering in progress; led entry team direct to threat--subject detained, spouse unharmed
First-rate Honor Guard mbr; participated as bearer/firing squad in eight military funerals--textbook ceremonies
Flawless administrator; improved flight training plan--efforts directly linked to unit "Team of Qtr" recognition
Flt standout during UCI; Wg's 1st inspection in seven yrs--effort linked to unit's excellence/Wg's "Pass" rating
Generously contributed to CFC; direct benefit to multiple organizations--his efforts aided in unit raising $2K+
Go to Amn! Encrypted radio/satellite battlefield positioning system expert--improved flt readiness/capability
Goal oriented! Enrolled at American Military University--completed nine credit hrs towards CCAF & BA/CJ
Goal-oriented! Earned three hrs towards CCAF & progression towards Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in CJ
Governed Branch Avenue bus depot ops for '11 JSOH; 20K pers/30K bags searched--ensured safety of 195K
Graduated ALS; garnered essential supervisory skills needed to succeed/tackle new leadership responsibilities
Great Amn! Perfected all assigned duties/prepared for greater responsibilities--promote well ahead of peers!
Hand picked CE Escort; 480 hours providing security for CE civilian workers--base construction unimpeded
Hard charging NCO; possesses the knowledge & attitude most military leaders seek--promotion to TSgt a must
Hard working craftsman; exemplifies all the qualities/characteristics of a natural leader--promote to next rank!
Hard-charger with strong leadership traits; consistently accepted increased responsibilities--promote to MSgt
Hastily responded to worst ROK typhoon in 50 yrs; redirected traffic for responding crew--flawless execution
Highly ambitious Airman; completed two CLEPs--aggressively pursued his CCAF degree in criminal science
Highly capable Airman; consistently improving in all aspects of Security Forces profession--promote to A1C
Highly effective; flight leader who exemplifies the Air Force's core values--promote at the earliest opportunity
Highly energetic and talented Staff Sergeant; challenge with additional responsibilities--promote immediately!
Highly motivated individual; continuously sought out & accepted positions of greater responsibility--promote
Highly skilled Airman with unmatched motivation and a results-oriented philosophy--promote ahead of peers!
Impeccable Amn on the path to success; bright future lies ahead/increase responsibility & promote
Improved first-line of defense for JBA; Completed Moblisa trng--noteworthy improvement of AT/FP measures
Inability to adhere to basic unit and Air Force policies resulted in Administrative Discharge
Integral participant of the 2011 JSOH; conducted stringent searches at Branch Ave--28K personnel processed
Intelligent NCO willing to give up spare time to help others; would give the shirt off his back--promote now
Jt Svs Open House dir sec ops; led 1,185 DoD mbrs/3 sites/denied 76 protestors access--secured 106K guests
Key ECP member during sector lockdown; evac'd personnel & secured entry/exit lanes--prevented penetration
Key member of Wg Emergency Services Team; endured intense training/earned cert--leader among peer group
Knowledgeable & capable young Amn; consistently performed duties satisfactorily--promote along with peers
Knowledgeable and capable Airman; exceeded expectations--proven ability to perform at the next pay grade!
Leadership style led to maximum production--ops section received 386 AEW "Team of the Month" recognition
Led by example; exceeded standards/expectations--successfully carried out assigned tasks w/little supervision
Led response during four medical emergencies; administered first aid until EMS arrived--prevented loss of life
Managed 65+ OJT records; created checklist/conducted review--efforts resulted in 20 corrected discrepancies
Masterful SNCO; adaptive & proactive/exceeded standards & achieved optimum goals--promote immediately!
Met w/150 Iraqis' in home meetings; negotiated LN/CF interests--artfully obtained 200 pgs of actionable intel
Mission capable SrA; demonstrated sound judgment/strong leadership potential--SSgt promotion is warranted!
Mission oriented Airman; pursues mission success w/ full mental prowess--promotion recommended when rdy
Motivated attitude/work ethic; performed in courteous/professional manner--efforts earned him EST selection
Motivated/dedicated SrA ready for new challenges; increased responsibility paramount--promote above peers
My #1 pick to lead S4 flight; flawlessly managed unit's $500K budget/$2.1M supply acct; 300+ Amn benefited
My most versatile SSgt; impact felt group-wide/filled five positions in <1 year--bright future/promote ASAP!
Obtained Oleoresin Capsicum instructor certification; improved unit trng prgrm effectiveness/personal growth
On scene to five 113 FW klaxon activations; tactically established ECP--alert crew launched acft unhindered
Oriented/trained newly assigned Amn; ensured proficiency of duties--enabled smooth transition into AF & unit
Outstanding Airman; exceeded standards & expectations--ready for increased responsibility & SSgt promotion
Outstanding Airman; perfected all assigned tasks/prepared for NCO responsibilities--promotion well deserved
Outstanding Airman; perfects all assigned tasks/prepared for NCO responsibilities--promotion well deserved
Outstanding Amn w/can-do attitude; willing to accept any task with greater responsibility--promote SSgt ASAP
Outstanding duty performance/teamwork; directly contributed to Bravo Flt selections as "Team of the Quarter"
Outstanding NCO! Consistently demonstrates/produces excellence within the career field--promote to TSgt!
Outstanding performer! I relied on him to tackle most difficult tasks; goal met each time--promote immediately
Outstanding performer; controlled entry for 195K spectators during '11 air show--incident free three day event
Outstanding performer; highly motivated/prepared and eager for all increased responsibility--promote ASAP!
Outstanding performer--his sustained excellence directly contributed to Bravo Flt's selection as "Team of Qtr"
Outstanding SNCO with wartime experience; focused on AF/Jt msns/Amn--continue to challenge and promote!
Outstanding! Excels at all endeavors and consistently out performs her peers--more than ready for promotion!
Participated in the Halloween night "Pumpkin Patrol"; patrolled base housing area--safeguarded 300 children
Perfect leader/mentor for largest non-nuc SF Ops Supt the SF career field needs this SMSgt as a Chief now!
Performed 31 joint USSS/SF DV details; secured arrival/departure of acft/personnel--world leaders protected
Personally led two McGruff events; educated 400 children on crime prevention--enhanced community relations
Piloted EOD team to suspicious package; safeguarded convoy/equip--device neutralized/mitigated loss of life
Played key role in Tops in Blue function with 424 attendees; helped set up/tear down--highly successful event
Pledged monetary donation/spiritual support for local radio station--$1.6M raised--operation extended by 1 yr
POC for "Feds Feed Families" event; donated 50 hrs/collected 1.5K lbs in food--positive impact in community
Possessed superb technical skills & leadership capabilities while manning critical position--promote ASAP!
Possesses inherent ability to motivate; ensured 100% msn accomplishment every time--promote to MSgt now!
Primary records custodian for 88 personnel; strictly tracked & protected personal info--maintained INFOSEC
Pristine dispatch and coordination; two violators apprehended for CDS possession--resulted in air-tight cases
Proactive patrolman; detected eighteen unsecured facilities--prevented possible property loss valued at $100K
Productive member of USAF's most visible SF unit; "MAJCOM Outstanding Medium SF Unit" 2008--promote
Professional Amn; gave 100% effort in assigned duties/efforts linked to Wing "Sq of the Year" Awd--promote
Protected POTUS/VPOTUS & DV arrivals/departures; cleared travel routes--secured top US & world leaders
Proud supporter of Airman's Assistance Fund; donated $250 to worthy cause--impacted Amn/families in need
Proud supporter of the Combined Federal Campaign; donated $120 dollars--helped flight exceed goal of $2000
Proven performer with endless potential & abilities; conducts tasks without supervision--promote to SSgt
Proven performer with limited potential/abilities; conducts tasks with some supervision--promote when ready
Provided security for 10K pers during Montgomery 5K run; event earned $175K for five charities--role model
Provided security for Senator Kennedy's funeral; crucial TCP for event--perfect execution without deficiencies
Reacted to five alarm activations; established cordon/maintained exterior security--safeguarded vital assets
Reliable & dependable; clearly demostrated ability/desire to assume additional responsiblities--promote now!
Remarkable Airman on the path to success; puts forth 100% in job effort & production--promote without delay
Remarkable Airman on the path to success; tremendous career lies ahead/continue to challenge--promote now!
Reported catastrophic failure during Hurricane; swift notifications/actions prevented injury/loss to vital assets
Responded to 24 alarm activations; assessed/vindicated threats to resource--safeguarded $1B in critical assets
Responded to CDS at Main Gate; flawless processing of evidence/subject--unshakable case ensured conviction
Responded to domestic disturbance; diffused altercation/apprehended two subjects--quickly resolved incident
Responded to domestic disturbance; utilized swift intervention to defuse incident--enabled peaceful resolution
Responded to domestic incident; secured mother & daughter--effected apprehension/prevented further injuries
Responded to domestic violence BOLO hit; apprehended/detained/processed subject--prevented possible harm
Responded to five building alarms; decisive actions led to immediate assessments--promote to SSgt with peers
Responded to four shopliftings at AAFB BX; recovered $900 in stolen merchandise--prevented loss to AAFES
Responded to three 911 calls--checked vital signs & preformed SABC--patients stabilized until medic arrival
Responded to three in-flight emergencies; secured approach path--facilitated rapid FD response/resolution
Revamped controlled item inspection program--fixed eight major security deficiencies; 19K pers safe/secure
Revamped unit family care pgm/unit safety boards/EO board; zero findings/praised by IG inspectors during CI
Scored outstanding 91% on 7-skill level EOC--acquired leadership and management skills for ABD operations
Scored over 90% on Physical Fitness Exam; excellent rating--proven to embody AFs "Fit to Fight" initiative
Screened/vetted 60 local national workers; aided completion of 125 projects--$600M construction completed
Secured foreign dignitary aircraft, controlled security movement locations--allowed for safe arrival/departure
Secured high-vis Nuclear Security Summit; convoyed 65 DV s to/from site--on-time movements/incident-free
Secured launch site for counter artillery attack--enabled joint force strike to deter incoming indirect fire attack
Seized unauthorized media device & ID'd TCN perp; thwarted possible attack against critical C2 infrastructure
Selfless attitude; donated clothes and household goods to Airman's Attic--actions benefited military community
Selfless individual; volunteered to sponsor two inbound Defenders--eased transition for newly assigned pers
Self-sacrificing Airman; provided DNA for bone marrow drive--increased DOD supply for personnel in need
Sets and enforces high standards; flt performance/motivation increased in just six weeks--make MSgt soonest!
Skillful Pathfinder controller; operated $28M integrated base defense system--increased flt mission readiness
Skillful Pathfinder Operator; superbly cntrl'd $28M integrated base defense system--unhindered flightline Ops
Skillful Pathfinder Operator; superbly cntrl'd $28M integrated base defense system--unhindered flightline Ops
Solid Airman with unlimited potential; efforts aided unit in receiving Wg "Sq of the Year" Awd--promote now
Solid performer; displays exceptional leadership qualities/abilities--recommend immediate promotion to SSgt
Solid performer; earned respect of supervisors, peers and subordinates--promote at first available opportunity!
Sponsored new Amn/recent technical training school graduate; led familiarization--ensured flawless transition
Staff Sergeant excels at most tasks and adequately fosters team improvement/involvement; promote w/peers
Stellar Airman! Assisted with detail for USEUCOM/CC--coined by Naval Flag Officer for his professionalism
Strong performer; effective team player who consistently performed at high levels--promote to SSgt when rdy
Strong technical expertise & focus on improvement has contributed to unit's success; promote him immediately!
Superb Airman and future leader; without hesitation he sets the example for all others to emulate--promote now
Superb Airman; consistently exceeded leadership's expectations and standards--promote to SrA immediately!
Superb Amn; ID'd as outstanding performer during DV detail--coined by USEUCOM/CC for professionalism
Superb C2 during multiple incidents while manning ops most demanding & critical position! Promote to TSgt
Superb NCO; delivered outstanding results while operating in Jt environment--continue to challenge & promote
Superb supervisory skills; fostered teamwork/raised morale/motivated Amn--lauded by unit & wing leadership
Superior in every aspect; demonstrated ability to follow/lead/manage--consider STEP to TSgt/promote ASAP!
Superior NCO! Outstanding staffing, communication and management skills; sets trademarks; promote to xxgt!
Superior performer! Achieved remarkable results in all endeavors; a role model SSgt--promote to TSgt ASAP
Superior performer; achieved remarkable results in all endeavors; a role model SrA--promote to SSgt ASAP!
Superior performer; achieved remarkable results/key member of "Team of the Month"--promote to SSgt ASAP!
Superior performer; consistently performed at the highest lvls/direct link to Wg "Sq of the Yr" awd--promote!
Superior!Excelled at all endeavors & consistently out Performed peers without supervision--Promote
Supervised ground security for PL-1 alert acft; secured avenues of approach--ensured an incident free mission
Supported Andrews Air Show--$2B assets/250K guests safe/secured--recognized as an outstanding performer
Surpasses all expectations; consistently performed w/high level of efficiency--highly recommend for promotion
Take charge attitude infectious among fellow Amn; continuously performed above pay grade--promote to SSgt!
Take-charge SrA! Ready for new tasks & additional responsibilities; truly prepared for immediate promotion!
Take-charge SSgt! Ready for new tasks & additional responsibilities; truly prepared for immediate promotion!
Talented NCO with impeccable work ethic; professional image above reproach--promote to MSgt immediately
Talented young Defender who exceeded standards, set positive example & performed ahead of peers--promote
Took lead during 2 MWD Alerts while deployed; secured area/evac'd personnel--resulted in zero casualties
Top performer; deployed to Al Udeid AB--coined by 379 SF/CC for "superior performance" as alarm monitor
Top rate career NCO w/inspirational leadership skills; ready for advancement--promote to MSgt immediately!
Top rate patrolman; responded to street racing incident and damage to government--base populace protected
Top rate performer! Scored excellent 91% on Stan Eval; set standards for peers--promote him to SSgt ASAP!
Top-notch Airman! Consistent determination to improve; motivated and willing to accept challenges--promote
Trained four flt Airmen; assured competence in assigned duties & responsibilities--attained 90% eval pass rate
True ambassador; mentored AF JROTC drill team--imparted military standards & tradition to potential recruits
Truly gifted/extremely dedicated NCO w/proven track record; consistently attained goals--promote him ASAP
Truly lives "service before self"; volunteered 60 hours to coach little league football--superb AF ambassador!
Trusted mentor; trained six newly assigned Amn on flt policy/procedures--increased msn capability/readiness
Trusted mentor; trained six newly assigned flt Amn on policy/procedures--increased msn capability/readiness
Unit Safety Representative; maintained records/reports for 632 pers--identified as WG "Top Performer" by IG
Utilized $250K ID technology; validated credentials for 35K/10 DoD agencies--prevented unauthorized entries
Vital SF mbr; lauded by inspectors during 11 Wg UCI--key contributor in Wing "SQ of the Year" recognition!
Voluntarily assisted with set up/tear down of Wg's Annual Awards Ceremony; enriched morale/esprit de corps
Volunteer designated driver; remained ready to provide safe transit--prevented DUIs/reinforced team cohesion
Volunteered 10 hours in support of Airman's Attic--direct impact to worthy organization/fellow Airmen in need
Volunteered 30+ hours toward AADD; promoted well being of valuable AF resources--ensured zero lives lost
Volunteered for annual pumpkin patrol; aggressively patrolled base community--ensured a fun/safe time for all
Well rounded Amn; demonstrated ability to perform tasks on time--completed tasks with minimum supervision
Well rounded individual; can be counted on to adhere to the minimum standards required--promote when ready
Well rounded individual; continuously sought out/accepted positions of greater responsibility--promote ASAP!
Well rounded NCO whose professionalism and dedication surpasses his peers--promote to TSgt immediately!
Well-rounded Airman; displays the drive and enthusiasm to accomplish any given task--promote with peers
Well-rounded Amn with a strong desire to seek & accept positions of greater responsibilities--promote ASAP
Well-rounded Amn; displays the potential, drive & enthusiasm to accomplish any given task--promote w/peers
Well-rounded NCO with a strong desire to seek/accept positions of greater responsibilities--promote him now
Well-trained NCO; efficiently performed duties with positive results--continue to challenge & promote ASAP!
Willingly volunteered to assist with Vietnam Memorial clean-up; showed reverence to fallen brothers in arms
Willingness and dependable; has the knowledge & abilities to perform tasks he is given--promote with peers
Without question a top-notch Airman; performance/dedication to duty are unsurpassed--promote ahead of peers
- Validated 486 training records; tracked 250 upgrade training--ensured 400 records in compliance for stan-eval
- Completed AF Principles of Instruction crse; received six credits--certified instructor for 40 ancillary topics
- Vol'd f/National Night Out '13; promoted anti-drug/crime programs--cultivated relations w/local LE agencies
- Motivated junior NCO; ready for added responsibilities, challenges, and ways to prove himself--promote now!
- Detected four trespassers; prevented multiple threats/identified wanted felon--secured CSX deviation
- Teamed w/AD, contractors; secured Wg PL1 assets in 48 hrs--safeguard'd 9 constr projs/$16M NATO resources
- Demonstrated expert C2 during 55 alarms on PL 1-3 resources; ensured security of DoD assets valued at $50B
- Coordinated information during ten on-base fire alarms; ensured precision response by multiple base agencies
- Displayed excellent C2 during Schriever protest activity; directed forces/zero breaches--base perimeter secure
- Directed forces to nine 911 hang-ups originating in RA; coordinated to assess/secure area--resources protected
- Volunteered for week-long active shooter training; honed lifesaving skills and improved base-wide response
- Volunteered to improve perimeter defenses--picked up debris/cleaned TASS equip--hardened defense posture
- Lead investigator for major accident; ensured safety, integrity of affected area--preserved critical evidence
- Led trainning for Marine Patrol mbrs; instructed safe launch/towing/vessel maint--ensured 100% compliance
- Proactive patrolman; enthusiastically enforces traffic regulations--enhanced traffic safety for base residents
- Conducted 45 RAMs around Macdill waterways; negated area intrusions--ensured safety of base populous
- Intercepted 7 unauthorized vessels/10 personnel in CRA; subjects cited/briefed & released--negated threat
- First respondor to distressed vessel; 3 persons recovered/transported back to shore; averted further danger
- Led Joint Ops w/JCSE; secured area for critical water survival training certification; ensured mission capable
- Detained/apprehended one drunk driver; enforced wing's zero tolerance policy--removed threats to motorists
- Incident Commander certified; capable of assuming on-scene command during major accident--trained/ready
- C2'd forces f/ 14 alarm activations; searched & cleared bldgs--sec'd vital $2.3B in PL 1 & 2 warfighting assets
- Executed security f/100 acft/11K CF/$10B warfighting assets--directly impacted OEF/OND/CJTF-HOA msn
- Cert'd on UL/UC2 Emrg Mgmt sys; integrated Wing rspns w/IMMS pgm--instant situation updates AUAB wide
- Lead patrol for three PL2 AC ground emergency; set security/evac'd 55 personnel--AFCENT mission unstinted
- Responded to twelve IFE's; secur'd $824M critical war fighting assets--amply result'd in AUAB msn readiness
- Performed six vehicle accident investigations; gather'd/comp'd paperwork--restored good order and discipline
- Patrolled largest MSA in AFCENT; secured 5K munitions valued at $2.3B--enabled downrange OCO support
- Provided C2 for disturbance; accom'd to swift apprehension of suspects--effect'd five Article 134/117 charges
- Methodically train'd/cert'd four ECC controllers; provid'd 50+ hours of OJT leadership--enhanc'd msn success
- Responded to two suicidal gestures; stabilized patients until arrival of emergency med prsnl--saved both lives
- Detained/cited 19 violators; reinforced local/state traffic laws--efforts ensured safety of base & local populace
- Participated in honor guard detail for POW/MIA memorial service; honored missing & fallen service members
- Responded to 10 IFEs/GEs; secured acft/cleared response routes/expedited EMS/Fire--zero loss of AF assets
- Patrolled largest MSA in AOR; secured 5K+ munitions valued at $2.1B--sets base warfighting readiness mark
- Detected two TCN escort violations;eliminated possible hostile insider threat--denied PL2 access/six detained
- Demonstrated superior professionalism during DV visit; lauded for solid post brief/coined by 379 ESFS/DFC
- Responded to seven medical emergency calls; stabilized situations until arrival of EMS--flawless procedures
- Participated in two PAT Site recovery exercises; bolstered cohesion with Army ADA--$40M assets secured
- Accounted for $550K+ in SF eqpmt/munitions daily; zero losses--enhanced AW's readiness for war on terror
- Certified life saver; successfully completed rigorous 8 hr CPR class--gained priceless tools as first responder
- Hand selected as "Flight Admin"; single-handedly oversaw flt personnel actions--assured 30+ mbrs fit for duty
- Dedicated to excellence; earned an impressive 96% on ISRT/ESRT DPE--exemplified flight standard for peers
- Acted as alarm monitor securing $1B+ in gov't assets; dispatched patrols--10+ alarms observed/zero gov't loss
- Deployed to Balad, Iraq ISO Operation IRAQI FREEDOM--directly responsible for reducing violence
- Quickly calmed rapidly rising tensions among 300 demonstrators, coordination prevented escalation of violence
- Responded to 19 unexploded ordinance and IED sites, established cordons, evacuated personnel, and saved lives
- Apprehended, processed four DUI violators, responded to eight domestic battery and five felony assault cases
- Discovered Airman planning to use Luke AFB to traffic drugs--detained violator, transferred custody
- Member of Air Force High Power Rifle Team, secured two regional and two state championships
- Responded to suspicious package report; assisted AFOSI in recovering contents without unnecessary hazard
- Detained military member for DWAI, discovered two concealed weapons; ensured safety of all on-scene patrolmen
- Coordinated ground operations for Copper Shield mission supporting Gen. Flintstone--textbook operation
- Quick decision making during ERRI/CERI scenarios--executed post attack UXO sweeps and SABC care
- Took charge as Flight Vehicle Trainer and certified over 30 flight personnel on flight's specialty vehicles
- Top-notch Contingency Skills instructor--imparted his operational experience and combat skills to 200 students
- Sharpened SF skills; certified on All-Terrain Vehicles, expandable baton, and Intoxilizer 5000
- Crisis management expert; apprehended/processed military members for assault and solicitation in local off-base
area and two other individuals for drunk and disorderly simultaneously--ensured safety of local and base populace
- Primary Observer/Controller for unit--evaluated Security Forces combat teams during scenarios
- Detained and processed 33 personnel for violations of Misawa AB 35th Fighter Wing base curfew policy
- Identified and detained individual for DUI and driving without a license; keeping the streets safe for all
- Conducted numerous random anti-terrorism actions and enforced installation security standards aiding in
capturing Space Command's Best Anti-terrorism/Force Protection Organization for 2005--challenge and promote
- Compiles detailed after-action reports improving future deployment strategies throughout the entire USAF
- Trained over 450 base personnel on basic guard duties--increased post security, prevented injuries
- Prepared flight personnel for their Standardization Evaluations; increased pass rate by 75%
- Diligent; staked out likely base perimeter gap--caught local national juveniles and obtained info leading to
arrest of 4 subjects who habitually broke into base housing cars--closed investigation and stopped break-ins
- Credited with the apprehensions of over 25 personnel for disorderly conduct, assaults in a single night
- Provided strict security for the President's first visit to the Republic of the Philippines; sanitized the area of the visit and ensured personnel remained extremely vigilant
- Part of the unit's Confrontation Management Team, minimized the escalation of events by over 3,500 protesters during
a series of anti-American demonstrations--ensured the overall safety and welfare of the base populace
- Innovative and resourceful; led unit's migration to the MBITR tactical radio system
- Highly valuable first responder--provided first aid to victim assaulted at the Anderson NCO Club until arrival
of medical personnel; investigated, apprehended suspect and processed; excellent job!
- First on-scene at accidental shooting; provided medical attention and expertly processed crime scene
- Performed as observer/controller during five USAF exercises; integral to overall success of SF assessments
- Single-handedly extinguished a building fire at the Air Force dormitory while directing responding units
- Expertly led a heavy weapons squad in more than 20 engagements culminating in 30 enemy KIA
- Performed entry control for more than 1,500 exercise personnel into a Protection Level 1 facility during Joint Chiefs
of Staff directed Exercise OISHI MUSKRAT 2003--ensured zero security breaches
- Hand-picked to perform security for high profile mission in direct support of ENDURING FREEDOM
- Provided JIT training for 90 U.S. Army personnel tasked to augment deployed forces
- Maintained over $1.5 million in weapons, munitions, and other support equipment--flawless accountability of
critical armor assets ensured readiness
- Dispatched to simultaneous domestic disturbance calls; sound judgement delivered safety to all concerned
- Responded to suspicious package report; assisted HAZMAT team in recovering contents--prevented personnel exposure
I Pity Da Fool Who Doesn't Cough up Some EPR bullets!